- Unable to Start SIA after applying patch 5 on SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP4 with Oracle instance as CMS database.
- Error message : "Windows could not start the Server Intelligent Agent(nameofthenode) service on Local Computer
Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.
- After clicking on dependency tab of SIA properties, SQL anywhere service is with red mark the service got deleted manually from windows but while trying to delete it from CCM->SIA->Dependency tab it gives error: SAP binary has stopped working.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SPx to 4.2 SPx patch update.
- Windows Operating system 2012.
- Standalone environment.
- Oracle as CMS database.
Error 1068, The dependency service or group failed to start, Windows could not start the Server Intelligent Agent, SAP binary has stopped working , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.