- In a CDS query, a parameter is defined with a data type.
- The domain of the data type is defined with a list of possible values
- Run the CDS query, call F4 help of the parameter, in addition of the values defined in the domain, initial value (#) is in the value list.
- In a CDS query, a value help is associated to a field
- The value help CDS is defined on a table T
- When call F4 help, in addition of the values in the T, initial value (#) is in the value list
SAP NetWeaver 750 SP4 and above
SAP BW/4HANA 1.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5
not assigned , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-ODP , Query Runtime for Operational Data Provisioning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.