Scanning in Agentry iOS client using the camera crashes the application
Scanning in Agentry client that utilizes a Single-click action may cause a crash
- Agentry Single-click action not being executed when clicking on already selected tile
- Agentry Single-click action is incorrectly being executed when user is not clicking a tile
- Agentry WPF/Android and other clients utilizing "Loop Over Displayed List Items" behaving incorrectly
- Radio buttons that are tied to single click action may cause crashes or Radio Buttons disabled in SAP Mobile application surveys and others
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 SP13 PL05 or earlier (Agentry client)
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 SP16 PL02 or earlier (Agentry client)
"Radio buttons crashes Agentry","Scanning crashes Agentry","SMP 3.0 Agentry crash when scanning","Agentry scanning on displayed list items crashes","Single Click Action Crash Agentry", "Loop Over Displayed List Item crash Agentry" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.