This Guided Answer will help to provide the possible solutions for issues in specific steps when using Rapid Content Delivery
How to use this guide:
- This guide is for SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP Stack 3 and above, because the older stack level are for ramp-up purposes and is not covered by this guide.
- Please ensure you have done the Prerequisites section below to ensure RCD application is ready for use
- If Solution Manager is not allowed to connect to SAP Backend Systems, please refer to document How to support customers who don't have OSS and Service Market Place connections from Solution Manager, keep in mind that you need to select SAP Solution Manager 7.2, since the example given in the document is for 7.1
- 2383652 - Configure NetWeaver Download Service for Rapid Content Delivery
- 2433483 - Configure NetWeaver Download Service for Rapid Content Delivery SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SPS05
- 2692462 - Configure NetWeaver Download Service for Rapid Content Delivery for SAP Solution Manager SPS 8 and above
- When using RCD functionality, the Solution Manager system needs to connect to SAP backend system via the Support Hub channel(usually configured via SAProuter)to check content notification and obtain the download URL. The download URL is then passed to the NWDS to download the content into Solution Manager system.
NWDS needs to be able to connect to the specific internet download location "softwaredownloads.sap.com" where a direct internet connection or proxy connection is necessary.
- The latest content details available at Content Delivered Table
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP03 and above
KBA , SV-SMG-RCD , Rapid Content Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.