- Error 2806 happened when trying to activate ATM via DBACOCKPIT.
- "dbcc checktable" or sp_help on the involved table got error 2806/14313/2501:
Msg 2806, Level 18, State 1:
Stored procedure 'xxxxxx.SAPSR3.ptncond_xxxxxxx_0' is corrupted. Must re-create procedure.
Msg 14313, Level 11, State 2:
Partition condition for object xxxxxxxx, indid 0, ptncondid xxxxxxx was not found in database 4.
Msg 2501, Level 16, State 7:
Table named xxxxxxx not found; check sysobjects
- dbcc checktable(sysprocedures) in user database <SID> report error 2510/7928 about key mismatch and index inconsistency :
Msg 2510, Level 16, State 2:
Key mismatch between index page xxxxxx, partition ID xxxxxx; at offset xxxxxx; and data page xxxxxx (row ID 0), partition ID xxxxxx. Drop and re-create index ID 2 of table 'sysprocedures' in database <SID>
Msg 7928, Level 18, State 1:
Index csysprocedures is not consistent; found 2464 leaf rows but 115558 data rows. Drop and recreate the index.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.1
Msg 2806, Msg 14313, Msg 2510, Msg 7928, Partition condition, ptncondid, sysprocedures, dbcc checktable, sp_fixindex , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.