When running the maintenance plan scheduling by transaction code IP10 or IP30, the error message IP730 “Factory calendar ID &1 does not exist or is inactive; Maint. plan &2” appears. Even though the factory calendars have been maintained in the related client and plants.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
IP730, factory calendar, IP10, IP30 , KBA , PM-PRM-MP , Maintenance Plans , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.