- You are performing a SOLution MANager upgrade (which has CRM addin) or CRM upgrade.
- Upgrade step MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHDIMP/SHADOW_IMPORT_INC fails with this error:
SHADOW IMPORT ERRORS and RETURN CODE in SAPK-702BRINBBPCRM.OD2
4 ETW000 [ dev trc,00000] Sun Feb 07 00:37:25 2016
4 ETW000 [ dev trc,00000] table logging switched off for all clients
4 ETW000 [ dbrsbuf ,00000] ***LOG BBC=>nametab inconsistency for table TADIR~ regarding view buffering
4 ETW000 1 entry for TADIR~ updated (R3TRATTR80215ADE55241DDF8CE636D957DE4033 ).
4 ETW000 0 entries of SMODILOG updated (ATTR80215ADE55241DDF8CE636D957DE4033 *)
2EETW000 Update and insert sequence failed due to conflicting unique indexes on table COMC_ATTRIBUTE (please read SAP Note 626915 for details)
1 ETP111 exit code : "8"
- Initially, the table COMC_ATTRIBUTE had two unique indexes at database level: COMC_ATTRIBUTE~0 and COMC_ATTRIBUTE~UNI.
- You dropped the ~UNI index as per SAP Note 1795072 - Error in COMC_ATTRIBUTE table during upgrade and re-ran the upgrade. It did not help.
- You dropped the index ~0 also, it did not help and you still get the same error.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 7.x
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.x
SHADOW_IMPORT_INC, Update and insert, sequence failed due to conflicting, unique indexes on table COMC_ATTRIBUTE, COMC_ATTRIBUTE , KBA , BC-DB-MSS , SQL Server in SAP NetWeaver Products , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.