- Sybmon "hanginfo" fails with error "Sybmon encountered signal 11 at address (<address>)
- Stack trace includes the functions sm_os_ctrl_suspend_thread and khashtable
- The Sybmon "ptype" command output may be missing some structures
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
- Sybmon diagnostic tool
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.