- You use the "Import Project" functionality and get a RABAX_STATE termination:
- In the backend, you see the following dump in ST22:
- SAP Resource and Portfolio Management (PPM-PFM)
- SAP cProject Suite (PPM-PRO)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA (EPPM)
500 SAP Internal Server Error, ERROR: WebDynpro Exception: Tag "<<>" is not permitted (termination: RABAX_STATE), LCX_VALIDATION_ERROR, UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, CL_WD_FORMATTED_TEXT, RENDER, raise exception type lcx_validation_error, upload , KBA , PPM-PFM-INT , Integration with External Applications , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , PPM-PRO-EXT , Connection to External Systems , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.