- Attempt to unload a large database gets stalled in the midst of unloading table.
- You see an error message "SQL Error: Request interrupted due to timeout"
- Sybase SQL Anywhere version 11.0
- SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere version 12.0
- SAP SQL Anywhere version 16.0
- SAP SQL Anywhere version 17.0
unload, dbunload, request, timeout, request_timeout, SQL Anywhere, Adaptive Server Anywhere, ASA, rebuild, interrupted, stalled, stopped, stuck, upgrade , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.