- When creating a Crystal report in Crystal Reports client and saving it to Enterprise, the client tool will freeze and then show the following error: "The program crw32.exe version ... stopped interacting with Windows and was closed"
- It is also impossible to upload a local Crystal report to the CMC or BI Launchpad as it results in the same error
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 SP03 Patch 9
- Crystal Reports 2016 SP03 Patch 9
- Server Operating System: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 (Santiago)
crw32.exe stopped interacting Windows crystal report save enterprise upload local , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.