- You are using a Fiori iView to access a Fiori application or Launchpad under the SAP Enterprise Portal
- You are experiencing a difference in behaviour between standalone and Fiori iview integration scenarios
- When you check a HTTP Trace (for example, using your web browsers F12 Network trace) you observe that two question marks are appending to the FioriLaunchpad URL such as the below:
- We can see from the above URL that the 'sap-language' parameter is passed twice, and there are two question marks in the URL. This will break the URL structure potentially causing loss of parameters
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
broken, problem, issue, url, http, https, flp, r3, fes, frontend, server, gw, gateway, iviews, ui5, sapui5, empty, missing, sap-language, sap-client, service, url, relative, path, sap, application, location , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , CA-UI2-INT-FE , SAP Fiori Launchpad services (Java Script) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.