You are triggering the synchronization between the employees and the Business Partners in an S/4HANA system with the solution documented in attached guide in note 2340095.
During the process you found one or more doubts or problems.
Proceed to the resolution section of this FAQ -Frequently Asked Questions- article for the answers of the following:
- How to configure the system for this new integration? And what about the former integration from HRALXSYNC (HRALX/PBPON flag from T77S0 view, etc.)
- How to check SLG1 log for the synchronization between Employees and Business Partners in S/4HANA OnPremise?
- How to fill or change data for the Business Partner during the synchronization, which is outside the scope of delivered standard?
- How to replace an incorrect user assignment to Employee/BP after the synchronization was already executed?
- How can the employee BPs be maintained in BUP003 role without any connection to HCM?
- How to handle performance issues during the synchronization?
- Vendor was not generated properly by the S/4HANA Employee to BP synchronization
- CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR dump received from BP synchronization
- Messages "HCM001 identification Category Type is missing" and "HCM001 Address Type is missing" appear in SLG1 log
- Message R1279 "Business partner category 1 is not allowed for BP role ******" appears in SLG1 log
- Message R1137 "'Valid-From' date may not be greater than 'Valid-To' date" appears in SLG1 log
- Message R11119 "Business partner GUID is blank" appears in SLG1 log
- Message R11245 "Error for validity periods of address usages" appears in SLG1 log
S/4HANA OnPremise edition
Integration from the Employee to the Business Partner
SHCM_EE_INTEGRATION BUPA_SYNC /SHCM/RH_SYNC_BUPA_EMPL_SINGLE /SHCM/RH_SYNC_BUPA_FROM_EMPL , KBA , CA-HR-S4 , Cross-Application HCM Objects in S/4HANA , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.