- When troubleshooting SAP SSO issues with STS it can be difficult to identify the root cause of failures, even after multiple reconfigurations with KBA 1670073
- If all efforts have been made to isolate the issue using KBA's 1767629 and 1861652 and reconfiguring using 1670073 still does not resolve, then analysis of STS tracing can help
- Intermittent issues not caused by secondary credentials, or stubborn configuration problems can be troubleshot with the STS logs (below) and BW logs in KBA 1976414
- If these KBA's prove successful we can add more complicated processes going forward (logging failures, testing more complicated environments, etc)
- The info in these KBA's was searched via free tools textcrawler 3, notepad++ and textpad. There are many tools that can search multiple glf log files including SAP's own Flexilogreader
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
biauth tskba BOE bobj login logon authentication security token service , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-SL-ENG-BW , BW Sources , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.