After updating of your SAP GUI version to 750 when you start Bex Analyzer you can get following errors:
- Error message: "BI system has version; 70000 is required"
- Error message: "System is not a BI system"
- Windows requesting to change password while connecting to a BEx tool
- 'sapgui' start failed.
- BEx Analyzer 7.0 for SAPGUI 7.50 of higher
- SAPGUI version 7.50 of higher
RRMX, Bex Analyzer, System is not a BI system, BI system has version; 70000 is required; SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcCFonnection.ReadUpTo, sapgui start failed, 'sapgui' start failed, start sapgui failed, start 'sapgui' failed , KBA , BW-BEX-ET-WB-7X , 7.x Analyzer Frontend , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , BW-BEX-ET , Enduser Technology , BW-SYS-GUI , BW Frontend and GUI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.