While updating SAP ERP 6.0 NW 7.31 system.
- The browser (Chrome) stuck in phase MAIN_SHDRUN/JOB_INDC_UPG of SUM.
- Text appeared in a pop-up window: Error occurred Internal error occurred. Press F5 to restore the session.
- More information (link) Error details: Status text: error Detailed message: Message from service: undefined
- Error log (sapstartsrv.log):
SigISetDefaultAction : default handling for signal SIGCHLD [Thr 01] *** WARNING => HostExecUpgrade initialization - Unable to stat /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/SIGNATURE.SMF:
No such file or directory [HostExecAuto 125] [Thr 01]
Setup autoupgrade with following path: [Thr 01] source='/usr/sap/hostctrl/exe' [Thr 01] upgrade='/usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/../new' [Thr 01] * Environment of /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/sapstartsrv process * [Thr 01] _ [Thr 01] _=/usr/bin/env [Thr 01] MANPATH [Thr 01]
- Cannot connect back to SUM. On accessing SUM browser window , it shows message Waiting for <hostname>....
SAP Netweaver 7.02
SAPup, ABAp, Linux, OS, processes, operating system, SUM, grep, SAP, ERP, MAIN_SHDRUN/JOB_INDC_UPG , KBA , BC-UPG-SLC , Software Logistics Controller , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.