- You create an IT0221 record for an employee from Canada, and use the 'Cost assignment' functionality for the wage types.
- When checking the payroll results, entry in C1 table was correctly created with the cost information from IT0221.
- When checking RT table, the respective wage types do not have the 'C1ZNR' field populated. That is, they do not have a reference to the cost information from C1 table that was created.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
IT0221, IT221, IT 0221, KOSTL, BUKRS, cost override, P0221, KNAM, PCL 82, processing class 82, cost center override, cost assignment override , KBA , PY-CA , Canada , PY-CA-YE , Year End for Canada , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.