- A sorting value is forced by SAP PD for any index column: default value is Ascending (ASC), other choices are Descending (DESC) and Random (RANDOM).
- An XML index is defined with the GENERATE KEY USING clause.
- It is not possible to leave the sorting attribute blank when the index is an XML index.
- Executing the SQL script generated by SAP PD leads to error SQLCode -628.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
db2mvs, empty, specification, key, pattern, generate, 812278, CR812278, CR#812278 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.