- Solution Manager installation with SWPM fails with error below:
An error occurred while processing option SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Support Release 1 > SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Java Support Release 1 > SAP ASE > Installation > Application Server Java > Standard System > Standard System(Last error reported by the step: Java process server0 of instance XXX/XXX reached state Collecting data after having state Starting framework. Giving up). You can now:
- Choose Retry to repeat the current step.
- Choose Log Files to get more information about the error.
- Stop the option and continue later.
- Start Java engine process stops:
- In the Server Process List, AS Java is with yellow status:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN)
Java, status, solman, solution manager, installation, SWPM, Collecting data after having state Starting framework , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.