- Shortdump occured in function module 'SD_VBAP_SELECT'.
- Dump occurs for ABAP program, SAPLV45I.
- Dump when moving from display mode (VA03) to change mode (VA02) in sales order.
This dump often occurs after customers upgrade their system to EHP8.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA 6.0
SAPLV45I, ITEM_NOT_FOUND, LV45IU01, GATEWA_NOT_ASSIGNED, SD_VBAP_SELECT, EHP8, RKAEP000, ST22, SAPMSSY1, VA02, VA08, CSKB, CV02N, KVBI, "Field symbol has not been assigned" , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.