During simulation version creation in transaction /SAPAPO/SPPSIM the following error messages are created:
- No TSDM indicator exists for semantics OPEN_OUTBOUND (Message no. /SCMB/TDL_DAO090)
- Error while reading the metadata for TSID ORDER (Message no. /SCMB/TDL_UTILS039)
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management Service Parts Planning (SCM-APO-SPP)
SCM, Supply Chain Management, Service Parts Planning, SPP, simulation, simulation version, error message, /SCMB/TDL_DAO090, /SCMB/TDL_UTILS039, OPEN_OUTBOUND, spro, customizing, TDL, TDL semantic, time series keyfigure , KBA , SCM-APO-SPP-SIM , SPP Simulation Version Copy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.