- There is no costing data at header level for a broker.
- On a standard import declaration, cost elements (e.g total entry value, total duties paid etc) are available at header level but they are not available on broker replica.
- Tab for Logistics Costs is not available at header level.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
SAP Global Trade Services all versions
custom, value, costing, duty, Import, , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS , Customs Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.