All these issues are related to the solution session:
1. When you refresh a workbook, the data could be incomplete, incorrect or brings no data to your workbook.
2. Not all the Keyfigures on the default view of the Query are showing up in the default view of the workbook.
3. A KeyFigure with Display setting as "Always Hide" or "Hide can be shown" being displayed in the default view of the workbook.
4. Display settings changed for Characteristics in the Query definition, are not reflected in the workbook immediately.
5. Query structure was changed and does not correspond of what query was saved inside the workbook
BW Netweaver 2004s or higher
Reassign query workbook, assign, re-assign, reassigning, put query workbook, workbook 7.0 , KBA , BW-BEX-ET-WB-7X , 7.x Analyzer Frontend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.