- You are referring to the document below to install the Data Movement Component for HADR on a Windows system.
- However, in step 9 "Start RMA", when running the command
%SYBASE%\SCC-3_2\plugins\DR\bin\amd64\drservice.exe -install %SID%
It keeps prompting the error message below:
Could not access Service Control Manager - Access is denied (0x5)
- Have checked the permission of OS account and everything looks good.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL05
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
RMA service, RMA, HADR, drservice.exe, DR, Data Movement Component , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.