When you create process order through transaction code COR1, you are able to select the locked production version to create the process order, but the locked production version should not be used in process order.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
COR4, C223, locked for any usage, locked for automatic sourcing , KBA , PP-PI-POR , Process Order , PP-PI-MD-PRV , Production Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.