- Initial Refresh of Crystal Reports for Enterprise (CR4E) Report Succeeds.
- Subsequent refreshes of CR4E reports hangs and does not show the prompt screen
- The same problem is observed in the scheduling prompt dialog if the prompt screen is closed and reopened
- The Chrome Console shows the error "Same-origin plugin content from http://<server>:8080/BOE/portal/1709251028/CrystalReports/crystalreportviewers/swf/prompting.swf must have a visible size larger than 6 x 6 pixels, or it will be blocked. Invisible content is always blocked.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
- Google Chrome Version 62+
- Internet Explorer 11 with October Security Update
- Mozilla Firefox 56+
Second, subsequent, prompt, interactive, filter, schedule, flash, adobe, parameter, publication, 4.0, 4.x, bi , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.