- Input Controls within BI Launchpad not visible in HTML view mode
- Navigation Map Missing when there are selections in reports
- Functions are not displayed in the Variable editor
- F12 Web Developer tools on Web Browser, displays the error : "SEC7112:http://............ was blocked due to a MIME type mismatch script"
- Noticed on their web proxy server settings "prevent browser sniff ("Header set X- Content-type-options: nosniff")"
- Works fine in Webi Rich Client and Java Applet mode
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1 SP07 Patch 3
- Business Intelligence(BI) Launchpad
- Tomcat Version 7.0.76
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
BI 4.1, Webi, HTML, Java, Input Controls, Navigation Map, Web Server, Tomcat, BI Launchpad , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.