- ASE terminates user connections during an insert on a materialized views with a text columns
- The ASE errorlog shows a signal 11 without a function name but "(null)+0x3f31489d2d" (or similar) instead
- Followed by a stack trace with the following functions only:
pcstkwalk, ucstkgentrace, ucbacktrace, terminate_process
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 and 16.0
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR812031, CR#812031, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.