- Physical Options of tables are always generated despite of the Generation Options.
- The Physical Options check box is not selected for Table & Column in the Database Generation Options window.
- The Default Physical Options window does not contain any item.
- This issue occurs with IBM DB2 for z/OS. It does not happen with DB2 MVS columns and indexes.
- It works fine with other DBMS, e.g. SQL Anywhere, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2 for LUX, IBM DB2 UDB Common Server.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
generated, 811999, CR811999, CR#811999 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.