- You are unsure how the actual costs/quantites are calculated in the costs analysis report (CO03/COR3 -> Costs -> Analysis).
- You cannot determine the origin of the costs in the cost analysis report.
- The actual costs/quantites appear incorrect.
- The confirmation or goods issue quantities are not clear.
- Controlling (CO)
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
Costs Analysis, Incorrect Costs, COSP, COSB, COSPA, Actual Costs, Confirmations, Production Orders, Process Orders, Goods Movements, Goods Issue, Goods Receipt, , KBA , CO-PC-IS , Information System Product Cost Controlling , CO-PC-OBJ , Cost Object Controlling , CO-PC-PCP , Product Cost Planning , MM-IM-GI , Goods Issue and Return Delivery , CO-OM-ACT-E , Postings , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.