- After the successful implementation of Always-On feature, agent components like RMA, COCKPIT and FaultManager abruptly terminate with a core dump.
- After this other components also get hung.
- ASE eventually goes down.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
HADRS, AlwaysOn, Fault, Manager, 812195, CR#812195, CR812195, CR812197, CR#812197, 812197, use_cockpit , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.