- The Bad Record File (bad-record-file) Project Deployment Option is configured for the Streaming project.
- A stream is implemented for the project that connects to a HANA Output Adapter.
- When a duplicate row is rejected by ODBC for the HANA Output Adapter, the row is not being reported in the Bad Record file.
- The project log file reports the following:
[SP-3-150004] (90.930) sp(11479) Connection(HANA_Output1/Stream1):: SAP HANA Output adapter failed to transfer 1 out of 1 rows to target database table "Z_TEST.BAD_RECORD".
[SP-3-150004] (90.930) sp(11479) Connection(HANA_Output1/Stream1):: ODBC status: 23000 SQL error code: 301 Error Message: "[SAP AG][LIBODBCHDB SO][HDBODBC] Integrity constraint violation;301 unique constraint violated: Table(BAD_RECORD)".
- How to determine the values of the data that caused the integrity constraint violation?
SAP HANA Streaming Analytics 2.0
stream, processing, processor, sds , KBA , HAN-SDS , SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.