- BI performance overall is suffering.
- User session logins to CMC and BILaunchpad Webapps or client applications, Restful web services, may be slow or fail intermittently.
- Browsing the Web applications will be slow.
- Report viewing and scheduling will also be slow and intermittenly give errors in all areas (Credentials, Procesing, Exporting, Scheduling, Destinations, Publications)
- BI Server process tracing may indicate inttermittent Connection Failed or Connection Refused
- Microsoft Windows Event Viewer or Linux messages logs will be filled with a slew repeating WARNINGS like the below examples:
- Warning,12/25/2017 6:38:59 PM,BusinessObjects_ConnectionServer,34700,Transport,Transport error: Communication failure.(FWM 00001)
- Warning,12/25/2017 6:02:57 PM,BusinessObjects_ConnectionServer,34700,Transport,"Transport error: No response from server, timeout exceeded.
- Warning,12/25/2017 6:39:22 PM,BusinessObjects_WIReportServer,34700,Transport,Transport error: Invalid object reference.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.x)
- Any OS
- Any version
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.