It would be necessary to know which control indicators were active for a characteristic at the time an inspection lot was created. It is not possible by checking the inspection plan, as it has already been changed since the creation of the inspection lot.
- It is not understandable what the signs in field QAMV-STEUERKZ or PLMK-STEUERKZ or QPMK-STEUERKZ mean.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
QM-PT-BD-ICH, QM, Steuerkennzeichenleiste für ein Prüfmerkmal/Stammprüfmerkmal , KBA , QM-PT-BD-ICH , Inspection Characteristic , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.