- You have activated Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite (add-on integration)
- You have a legacy PO which already existed prior to the integration. Now when you make a change to the PO, it is sent to the Ariba Network as a "New" PO
- You would like to know how legacy POs in SAP are handled in the Ariba Network, and how you can modify the behavior
- Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ariba, add-on, add on, integration, sap, business suite, legacy, po, change, update, new, CL_ARBERP_BUS2012_ORDR_OUT, CREATE_CXML_MESSAGE, aende, ARBERP_OUTBOUND_MAPPING, MAP_BUS2012_TO_ORDR_OUT , KBA , BNS-ARI-SE-ERP , Ariba Integration Add-On for ERP , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.