Not able to set up a required/mandatory field (Example : "Payment Methods", "City" etc.) in "BP" transaction code using BP role.
- Observe that certain XXX field for vendor BP needs to be set as mandatory. However, you see that this XXX field is optional currently. Also for the mandatory field system should display error Message no. R1304 ("Required field XXX has no entry") but its not shown.
- In BP Maintenance Screen when you navigate between various Tabs an error needs to be thrown if the Mandatory field is not filled.
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Error R1304, CVI_API 003, Customer, Vendor, Payment terms, Vendor: Account Management, Address, General Data, SAPLBUS_LOCATOR , KBA , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , FS-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.