- Following Function Modules are not available with Solution Manager 7.2:
- Class: CL_CHM1_REG_CORR_INSTANCE is not available with Solution Manager 7.2.
- Transaction /TMWFLOW/MAINTINST gives the following error:
"Transaction /TMWFLOW/MAINTINST doesn not exist"
- Change Request Management Reporting transaction (/N/TMWFLOW/REPORTINGN) is not working with Solution Manager 7.2.
- When trying to access transaction /n/TMWFLOW/REPORTINGN in Solution Manager 7.2, the following message shows up:
"Report is obsolete. See the release notes and application help."
- Transaction /TMWFLOW/TRMO also gets the above message.
- SCMA Obsolete with Solution Manager 7.2
- report /TMWFLOW/REP_DATA_READ is missing in solman 7.2
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
obsolete, not working, tasklist, ChaRM, Change Request Management, Report is obsolete. See the release notes and application help., /TMWFLOW/MISC074, /N/TMWFLOW/TRMO, Originator_id, originator, SMI_PROJECT, TARGET, TRORDER_COPY, TRFUNCTION, RESP_USER, TRANSPORT_TRACK, CTS_ID, SYS_CLIENT, SYS_TYPE, SYS_NAME, TRORDER_NUMBER, SE03, reporting transaction Obsolete. , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.