You run F-58 to do payments using checks, but the entry is not created in PAYR or REGUH tables.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7x110 (Extension Set 1.10)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7x200 (Extension Set 2.00)
- mySAP ERP 2004
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 5.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
f110, payr, reguh, chect, check, pmw, obpm1, obpm2, fchi , KBA , FI-BL-PT-FO , payment forms , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.