- Following error appears when refreshing Lumira Discovery report in BI Launchpad which is based on MS SQL server data source:
"The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: "Unsupported curve: 1.2.840.10045.3.1.7". ClientConnectionId:xxx x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1/4.2
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform 2.0 SP02
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.0 SP02
- MSSQL server 2008, 2012 and 2014
lumira, Unsupported curve , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.