- Material determination is configured to determine materials.
- In your implementation you are applying a Condition table where 'Plant' is one of the key fields. (like e.g. Sales org./Distr. Chl/Plant/MatEntered)
- You have maintained a condition record for a plant which is the same as the delivering plant in the customer master.
- When you try to create a sales order, plant in the customer master is not considered, but the material master plant is taken into consideration to substitute the material.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, material determination, substitution, delivery plant, WERKS, KOMPD-WERKS , KBA , SD-MD-MM-DET , Material Determination , SD-BF-MD , Material Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.