- An IBM InfoSphere DataStage job reading data from SAP IQ 16.1 SP02 reports the following error:
Error executing View Data command:__##E IIS-DSEE-SYAS-00057 10:46:39(010) <Src_Go_Away_Msg> Unsupported Data Type 42
Unsupported Data Type 42 for Bigint error
- IBM InfoSphere DataStage can insert data into this column in SAP IQ 16.1 SP02 with no errors.
- In IQ 16.1 SP02 the column data type is BIGINT.
- This problem impacts 3 BIGINT columns in IQ tables.
- This erorr was not reported when the same version of IBM InfoSphere DataStage was used with SAP IQ 15.4.
SAP IQ 16.1 SP02
IBM InfoSphere DataStage 9.1
IQNC, Network, Client, ODBC, driver, performance, CAST, certified , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.