There are some common issues which were observed in the Universal Worklist used in an SRM system:
- Not possible to connect to the provider
- Some of the buttons are not displayed
- The buttons are visible, but they are not responding to user actions
- The substitution functionality is not working
- UWL is not refreshing
- A problem has occurred on the UI of the UWL
- Entry is missing from the UWL
- During the configuration an error was raised
- A performance issue was observed with the UWL
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
EBP, UWL, button behaviour, XML, UWL configuration, action buttons, UWL task, approval, substitution, Vertretung, Einstellung, refresh , KBA , SRM-EBP-CA-UWL , Universal Worklist , EP-BC-UWL , Universal Worklist , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.