The Profit Center and the New General Ledger functionalities are activated.
Within DBM processing an Internal Order is created and a Profit Center is determined or redetermined at following processes:
- Vehicle Master creation,
- Customer assignment to vehicle master (Profit Center redetermination),
- DBM order creation (Header Internal Order),
- Split Billing (Split Internal order).
It is not clear how the profit center is determined or redetermined in Internal order.
- SAP Dealer Business Management (IS-A-DBM)
- SAP Dealer Business Management 7.0
- SAP Dealer Business Management 8.0
- SAP Dealer Business Management 8.1
IS-A-DBM, Profit Center, Internal Order, /DBM/CO_PCA, /DBM/CP_PCA_CTRL, /DBM/VM13_PRCTR_DETERMINE, /DBM/CO_INT_GET_PRCTR , KBA , IS-A-DBM-ACC , Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.