- You are trying to print content from a Portal iView (e.g: WebDynpro, WebGUI, BSP, UI5 etc.)
- Under the printed output you observe scaling issues compared to when calling the application directly
- For example, this behaviour is demonstrated printing both from WebGUI directly, and a WebGUI Transaction iView below:
- We can see the WebGUI direct URL will scale properly in a print preview, while the Portal iView call will not scale as expected and appear small/zoomed out
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java release independent
- Enterprise Portal
print preview, printing, print, printer, friendly, iframe, window, zoom, scale, scaling, scaled, inconsistent, iview, ai, app integrator, ep, enterprise, portal, its , KBA , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.