SAP Transportation Management Load Planning used to plan the spatial loading of cargo in trucks, trailers, semi-trailers and containers.
- Unexpected results are returned by the Load Plan.
- To validate correct master data for vehicles, require illustrated descriptions of the following dimensions:
- Axle Group Distance
- Cargo Body Distance
- Connector Distance
- Distance Between Axles
- Interior Height
- Interior Length
- King Pin Distance
- Split Deck Position
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1809
Box Truck, Trailer, Tractor, Semi-Trailer, Container, /SCMTMS/RES01, LP, Load Plan, Load Planning, PLN, MD, Master Data , KBA , TM-PLN-LP , Load Planning , TM-MD-RES , Resource , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.