The directory <....> specified in the datastore type is invalid.
- Cannot open file <....>. Check its path and permissions.
- Make sure that the directory is configured from Data Services agent and verify its path and permissions.
- No such file or directory
- CPI-DS task failing with error "OS error message <No such file or directory>. OS error number <24>. al_engine reached
- Path and permissions to access folder are correct
- You have confirmed that the issue is still present if folder to local to agent machine is used.
- Behavior can be consistent or intermittent
SAP Cloud Platform Integration For Data Services
SAP HANA Cloud Integration 1.0 for data services
SCI, HCI, CPI, CPI-DS, HCI-DS, SCI-DS , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.