- A dimension which is a virtual characteristic deriving its master data from the S4 functionally is greyed out in BPC web, allowing no changes to the master data, since this being a virtual characteristic.
- However, when the object is selected, the button "Edit Hierarchies" is enabled.
- When clicking “Edit Hierarchies” and when trying to add a new custom hierarchy directly in S4, as a centrally visible hierarchy, the system does not display any master data to be added to this hierarchy.
This happens with central hierarchies with own implementation.
- For local hierarhies it is possible to create and maintain nodes.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver (Embedded model)
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
RTC, S4/HANA , KBA , bpc , rtc , own implementation , BW-PLA-BPC , BPC 'embedded model' , FIN-RTC , Real-Time Consolidation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.