- The default behaviour of a procedure is to execute as owner.
- Dynamic stored procedure starts failing with the insert permission error on the underlying table
- Upgraded from ASE 15.7 SP134 to ASE 15.7 SP138, there is no change with the schemam user/group or permissions.
- After upgrading the server, in rare circumstance, when a stored procedure is executed by a user who does not have explicit permissions on an underlying object which the procedure is trying to modify, may sometimes fail with the error:
Error Code = 10330[SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]INSERT permission denied on object table_name, database ASE, owner dbo
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
sproc fails, permissions, dynamic, procxmode , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.