Legacy Leave of Absence feature FAQ
- How does Legacy Leave of Absence work? (Non-Time Off version for v12 UI only)
- How do I migrate to People Profile when using the legacy Leave of Absence feature?
What is the expected behaviour?
We recently migrated to People Profile (PP3) UI and we no longer have the option to select "Leave of Absence" from the Take Action menu (Expected)
- We have been adding Leave of Absence and Return to Work records via Job Information > History > Insert New Record (Not Supported)
- We are implementing Employee Central with legacy Leave of Absence but Workflows (triggered by Business Rules) do not work (Expected)
- Employee Central
- v12 UI Only
- Legacy Leave of Absence feature
LOA, RLOA, return from leave, add a leave, leave of absence, return from leave of absence, return to work, paid leave, unpaid leave, un-paid leave, employee central, legacy, ec, v12 UI, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information & Propagation XML , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.