- SNP Optimizer violates time-based Production Upper Bound when you check the planning result in planning book.
The quantity of planned order is greater than "Production Upper Bound" key figure value.
However in optimizer log, data in result log IT_PROMO does not exceed the corresponding ET_PRODBND.
- Time-based Production Upper Bound is not set correctly in SNP Optimizer input log ET_PRODBND.
It looks the data in planning book is taken directly into ET_PRODBND without considering UOM conversion.
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0 (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
KBA , SCM-APO-SNP-OPT , Optimization of Supply Network Plan , SCM-APO-OPT-SNP , Supply Network Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.